Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


nose was fcking annoying these days wtf

i feel complete today. its all thanks to my 12 hours journey in slumberland. weeee! P woke me up today :) went down for food and grab a piece of big ass curry puff. the size was as huge as my hands you know, and i manage to shove it all down my throat. hahaa. anyway, i stoned for a bit while im eating it because P said my face looks like karipap! what an insult ! :(


went for seafood dinner in Puchong and coincidently, the table code was P! P for hehehehe :P


my cousin and her daughter, Komachi, came from Japan for holidays.


we rarely have photographs together. do we look alike? :)


I ♥ Mom !


had these for supper last night. some apricot pudding my cousin brought from japan.


fucking sweeeet and i likeeee :D

i miss P :)