Recent Posts

Sunday, July 12, 2009

♥ I Have Faith

i didnt realize that i havent blog about the tattoo tingy. so it was last april on the 10th if im not mistaken, Qing & Bryan Chin accompanied me to BlackCat in Sunway Pyramid for the tattoo session. i must recommend that BlackCat is the choice you should opt for cause the service and the artwork is really worth to be compliment.

i was scratching my head, unable to decide what should i tattoo and where should i do it on. after lots of mind cracking and opinions, i had finally decided to have faith at the back of my neck/shoulder.

this is the rough sketch of the tattoo that the tattooist drew.

one of the partners of BlackCat.




zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (the sound of the tattoo device) i like that sound :D



The process :

first, Julian measures the suitable length for the design below my neck.


Drawing the rough sketch of the design.


An outline of the tattoo.



Completing his artwork. the letter A was the most hurtful part :(


concentrating.



applying alcohol to kill bacteria.


many asked, why faith? i personally adore the meaning of it because it reminds me that no matter what i do in life, no matter what outcomes i may encounter, i should have faith in myself and, i have faith on me. :)


Bryan was there to add some shit to his tattoo hahahhahaha.


thanks for the ride anyway! ^^


chilling in KimGary with Qingqing :D


thanks for being the photographer darling!

♥'s