Recent Posts

Monday, July 27, 2009

i dont tink words could express how i feel at the moment. :D :D :D after a long year, after finally talking, i met P for the very first time; with the accompany of my beloved dad, stouts and heinekens somewhere in cyberia. HAHAA WTF oh well, i have to admit that i am feeling a little bit afraid if he doesnt turn out to what i least expected. however, in the end, the outcome was totally more than what i thought it would be. i tink i am happy like that. :)

on another thought, i need to confess i used to think that wealth and appearance is really important to me for a boyfriend. but now, i guess its all different already. when they say love is blind, they really mean it. nevermind, fuck that part. now, all that's important to me are trust, honesty, sincerity, pure intentions and the way he treats you. you people should know how human would change when time comes, but right now, this is the way i feel about it lah.

as much as i put my trust in him, i reminded myself that i shouldnt completely or easily believe someone, in detail; males. i know i shouldnt be biased to him for the fact that all my previous boyfriends had lied to me in different tings. but . . life always gives you lemon just when you're beginning to taste sweetness.

anyway, again, everyting is fated. i'll just move on with the flow and have faith in myself.

p/s : my car got clamped for illegal parking wtf! stupid residents who dont fucking know how to drive and yet complained that i was blocking their way. -_-