Recent Posts

Saturday, July 11, 2009

i've just gobbled a big pack of chicken rice all by myself. :(


and few minutes ago, Praveen Chan made a phone call to me all the way from thailand. he's telling me that the reason he called is to make me jealous because he's now in Patong Beach and they have clubs and bars over there. wtf i know lah Perhentian got no night entertainment but i had fun okay!

sigh, the phone call made me reminisce the days when i was in Perhentian Island.


it seems that i really need to control my diet.

by the way, i've quit my job. im serious okay, no jokes. i find it hard to cope with. not the job itself but the ways i had to go through to get to work. i swear it is ten times more exhausting than my previous jobs. anyway, its all solved and i feel so free again! now i started realising why misuse the holidays given? we are supposed to take a break from the long semester and get enough rest or chill like you never did. why must we let our time gets occupied by work while all you did in school was nothing more than work, work and work. no doubt that having a job during free time is actually a beneficial ting but as for me now, i tink there's no need for it. you can always find money but money cant buy back the time you've lost. :)

on another note, its been a while since i've been in a relationship. every time fate comes, i would decline by saying that i wanto be single and enjoy my life. i dont need a boyfriend or commitments and stuffs; that has always been my principles. but tings were like different now. i hate to admit that at times i do feel lonely but however, i get over it real easily.

you know some times, you cant control your feelings although you knew that it isnt what you want. and when you decided you might wanto give it a try, you suddenly feel really scared if you would end up hurting that someone because of your strong principles.

come to tink of it, maybe he's the right one, who appears at the right time.

this is so messed up man!