Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

♥ Latinas they get krazy, Blanquitas they get krazy

I hate falling sick. i hate to eat medicine.
but i love to skip class. hahaa not exactly.

Was waiting for photographs taken during Euphoria last thursday, but dont seem to get it yet. took some shots with my viewty, hence the bad quality. -_-

my reservation :D


my two hot girlfriends.


darling cristine looking so hot :)


Qing Liew, my new found girlfriend :D


and there's some bad experience i had while clubbing but gonna spill the beans in the next post okay. after club, went to Silva in ss15 for yamcha session with cristine, Qing and her friends; kevin & saw, highschoolmate jeffrey and his friend gary. got home around 6am and doze off zz

the next morning, went to pyramid with qing and brian for lunch!

skittles baby !


saw this ad of a super cute boy eee. both Qing and I agreed that it gives us a feeling of Joe when he was young, although we'd never see his young pictures before lol.