Recent Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2009

♥ boys over flowers i like :D

due dates due dates! stop repeating it please T_T

anyway, more pictures :D
well what has been bothering me on that night was someone intentionally pulled down my tube top while i was standing alone and busy texting on the dance floor. luckily, no one noticed but i am still very much provoked and fire burning inside. when i turn around that retard just ran in the crowd of people. i cant even see his face wtf. what a disgrace to his motherfucker as a son of a bitch. maybe it was my fault for not being aware in these kinda environment but hey, this is way too over the boundaries right.


us girls.


tummy says, hello world wtf


enough for nosebleed? ;P


what a weird position i have. omg my bone is jutting out!


my darling cristine :D


i wanna make love in this club, in this club haha




next location?