Recent Posts

Monday, March 9, 2009

♥ And tell me boy now wouldnt that be sweet

I've reached a point where complicated and fucked up things start occuring out of no where and there is no turning back except facing it. im doubting which way should i choose to overcome these shits. though things are getting on my nerves real bad and anger is hitting me like tsunami waves, i hope it wont make this post sound grumpy cause i started my day with a happy morning.


i had never, and i mean i had NEVER used to wake up this early on any days. i was forced to stay up till 8am and head for breakfast but i couldnt stand it, so i slept for an hour plus before waking up. ;P


" hello? hey tie up your hair. "
" huh? for what? "
" just tie lah.
"
" wtf -_- "


stupid brian's initial plan was to catch some fresh air and feel the cool morning breeze, in the same time not to mess up my hair. * how thoughtful *


but the wind was so strong and hair tying ends up to be not a really good idea. :(


As a result, i end up in my worst hair condition, looking horrible and messy on this beautiful Monday morning . FML



was at Benta for breakfast. i feel so much like a morning and healthy person! :D


Imagining if i was in a small wooden hut located by the beach side,


looking at the beautiful white sand with little baby crabs moving horizontally,


and breathtaking sea waves where i could feel the breeze,


while enjoying my hearty meal in relaxation and soothing music,


awww wouldnt that be so nice?
mild and gentle sun rays are allowed
but no hot and sunny sun please.
that would be just perfect for my sweet escapade.

* snap snap * back to reality.
-Gwen Stefani ft Akon