Recent Posts

Saturday, June 20, 2009


talking to dad makes me feel absolutely great. i mean how many could actually chill with their dads with theaccompany of alcohol and cigarettes. i am one lucky girl i suppose. well, everytime people talk to me about their problems or heart aching stories, i would definitely feel as upset as they were. cause i always put myself in their shoes, think from their point of view and stuffs like that. i dont know if thats good or bad for me but i think this is just the way i am.

i always knew that man wouldnt cry for anything, as long as they could endure with it. but when they really do, i think it meant they are really breaking down and feel utterly unhappy for some reasons. especially an aged man, who always appear tough and strong on the outside, who's always the pillar of strength i seek for. and when he shed a tear, it really breaks my heart.

i know its plain ridiculous when you stand on the side of the party who's at fault, but i feel that it takes two hands to clap for things to go wrong. of course i wouldnt have the guts to declare about it, but deep in my heart, i am on his side. eventhough it may seem unfair for her, eventhough i do care alot for her, eventhough he did it wrong, but what am i to do? both are the most important thing in my life, and there is no way i could decide which one i must pick.