Recent Posts

Sunday, June 21, 2009

i think my friends would be happier than me to know that i got my driving license, like finally. talking about it, i met a guy who i think is kinda cute at the centre. he smiled at me when i was coming out from the office. and when i was going back, he smiled again and i waved. awww i was so friendly you see lol would love to make friends with him but oh come on, i dont go up to random guys and ask for their number, its not my kinda thing. so just let it remain like that, there's nothing i could do now anyway. i feel so like a 13 year old. ><

im starting to love my dad more and more. when i got home, i lied that i failed everyting in my test. he replied, "nevermind, you got mom's genes." HAHAA not only he didnt get angry but encourage me to try again. cause he wasnt llike that last time, so yeaa.

btw, really liked the song No Boundaries. :)