Recent Posts

Sunday, June 28, 2009


Today, i drove out for breakfast in dad's Ford Ranger! honestly, i am freaking my parents out. their lives were like sitting in a choo-choo train moving on a never ending track, without knowing when their final destination arrive, without knowing if the track is leading to a dead end. hahahahahaha.

so friends whom i promised to, about driving you guys out, i probably need to take a while before my mom would let me out with the car alone. my bad, good things take time :)

its end of the month already, which means pay day is nearer to me :D by then, i will treat my family on a splendid Korean dinner, buy my friend drinks and allow myself to splurge on stuffs i want. :D currently eyeing on a pair of flats from charles & keith LOLL

went for movies with Qing few weeks back. it was nice catching up with you again babe!

gonna have a short vacation in pulau perhentian on the 1st to the 3rd of july. it seems like my diet failed and i'll have to flaunt my flabs in bikini at the beach. :( i want a tan like megan fox since i couldnt be as hot and pretty like her!

SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB

hope my friends wont miss me too much while im away :)