Recent Posts

Thursday, February 26, 2009

♥ No, he cant read my poker face


Business Management class was re-scheduled to 1pm from today onwards. was an hour late but who actually bothers? slacky school haha. after introductions were done, class was dismissed. chilled in plaza with long lost mates while waiting for CAF form from year leader. payments took me almost two sleepy and boring hours to be done. only three counters were opened and there's about 60 students before me wtf.


this is shan. i feel that he's damn gay but hey, he's very nice okay.

this is getting shitty. please stop feeding me you know who you are! my face is turning into a bigger pau gahhh

this is jeremiah ding wan from a tribal group in sarawak hahah wtf. but he looks alot like chinese right!

its been more than half a year's time i've not seen them due to my semester repetition. now we're all back on the same track cause it's their turn to repeat yay!




i like blur photographs.